A world waiting to be explored

The Inverted Universe

It was an interesting conversation I always used to have with this one particular professor, about an inverted universe.  He said that in each moment, an alter ego living in another universe was behaving in an exactly opposite manner. So, a feeling of rage was complemented by utmost serenity, a longing for love found its own in a burning hatred and so on.

It always amazed me how he imparted an innovative dimension to thinking. I used to go to his lab and we sat through hours
thinking about the complements, which encompassed domains behavioral, physical, mental et al. I promised to keep in touch with him when I was leaving but he asked me to take it back. His line of thought was to hold a balance between the two personalities we have in two universes. I barely fathomed his nuances in those miscellaneous moments.

After having sleepless nights thinking about the inverted universe, I emailed him yesterday about it and asked if it sometimes disturbed him.

He replied, "He doesn't even care for you. Furthermore, You are controlling him. You got to realize it. Take more control and tell the world, our world, what you've seen through months of focussed meditation controlled travel. They will not believe you. And then tell them the inverted universe is the one of the God's. You'll have your way. Good luck."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...